Topics may include:
- Introduction to the Theory and Application of Positive Psychology
- Strategies to Increase Positivity
- Building Resilience and Well-Being
- Identifying Personal Strengths – Values in Action
- Growth vs. Fixed Mindset
- The Science of Stress and its Impacts on the Brain
- Emotional Resilience and Self-Regulation
- Challenging Mind Chatter and Thinking Traps
- Enhancing Resilience: Healthful Behaviours
- Mindfulness and Meditation
- SMART+ Goal Setting and Overcoming Obstacles
- Habits and Self Regulation/Willpower
- Work as a Calling
- Self-Compassion and Forgiveness
Recent Trainings and Workshops
September 2016 to January 2019: Life Coaching and Tools for Positive Change Pilot Project for City of Toronto – A 16-week group training and coaching program delivered to women on Ontario Works.
June, 2018: Building Your Resilience and Wellbeing: An Introduction to Positive Psychology (3 days) – Student Life Staff in colleges and universities across Ontario.
November, 2017: Introduction to Positive Psychology: The Scientific Study of Flourishing and Wellbeing (5 days) – City of Toronto – Ontario Works Case Workers.
April, 2016: Introduction to Positive Psychology (1 day) – University of Toronto Student Life Staff.
December, 2015: Standing Back, Gaining Clarity Regarding Boundaries (1 day) – University of Toronto Student Life Staff.
June, 2014: Standing Back, Gaining Clarity Regarding Boundaries (1 day) – University of Toronto Accessibility Services Staff Annual Retreat
April, 2014: Finding Life Balance Workshop (half day) – Elementary Teachers Federation of Toronto Wellness Weekend.